HILTON MASLAK ISTANBUL
Hilton Istanbul Maslak is the choice of travelers, celebrities and global business leaders who appreciate our style, luxuries, personalized attention and superb location. Set in Istanbul’s CBD, our chic hotel is next to a metro station and a short walk to corporate offices, consulates, high-end shops and music halls. Enjoy unmatched amenities such as a signature restaurant and bar, a wellness spa, indoor pool, fitness center, squash court, Executive Lounge and rooftop event hall.
- Prime location by subway station and less than 30 minutes to Istanbul Airport
- Spacious and stylish guest rooms, executive rooms and suites
- All-day dining, lobby lounge, juice bar and 24-hour room service
- Wellness spa, indoor pool, fitness center and squash court
- Over 6,636 sq. m. of event space with latest A/V technology
- Friendly staff and timely service for productive business stays
- ISTANBUL AIRPORT – HILTON ISTANBUL MASLAK
Destination time from Hilton Maslak Istanbul to Istanbul Airport: 45 min
- SABIHA GOKCEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT – HILTON ISTANBUL MASLAK
Destination time from Hilton Maslak Istanbul to Sabiha Gokcen International Airport: 55 min
ICC 2022 WORKSHOPS
İstanbul Technical University (ITU), Faculty of Mines
The conference workshop will be held at the Faculty of Mines building in İstanbul Technical University (ITU) Campus, Maslak, İstanbul. The rooms where workshop will be held are on the ground floor of the building. Signs will direct up upon arrival.
There are two entrances/exits to/from the M2 Metro ITU-Ayazaga station. If you are coming from the Hilton-Maslak side, you must pass underground through the Metro Station to the ITU side. Do not try to cross the street above ground! If you come by Metro, then use the southwest ITU exit, which directs you to the ITU campus (see images above to guide you). Please inform the ITU gate guards that you are an AIPEA workshop participant and that you are going to the Faculty of Mines building. They will let you through the gate. It is about a 5 minutes walk from ITU Metro entrance to the Faculty of Mines building. If you arrive by taxi, then the driver will inform the gate guards you are being dropped off at the Faculty of Mines building (in Turkish you can say “Maden Fakultesi”).